Quote of the Moment:

Love is a seed: it has only to sprout, and its roots spread far and wide- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Sunday, June 7, 2009

One Month To Go!

35 weeks down, 4 more to go. I've been feeling pretty good lately. My growing belly constantly amazes me and reminds me of the new life we will soon be welcoming to our family. She kicks my ribs alot and presses on my bladder but I am happy any time I feel her move. Sometimes I can watch my stomach move up and down. It reminds Paul of the movie 'Aliens'. It's harder to get around. It takes me forever to get comfortable in bed or on the couch and with all the pillows I use Paul has less room for himself. Paul still cooks me great food and is very patient with my ever changing requests. And our dog Monkey is more than happy to lay around on the couch with me and 'take it easy'! My doctor thinks the baby is already in the head down position and is likely to stay that way. Baby weighs about 5 pounds now. My hospital bag is packed and we're finishing up the nursery. I haven't got the 'nesting bug' yet where I feel like cleaning everything but I hear it's coming! I'm going to try to work for at least a couple more weeks. So, now we're just wrapping things up and then we wait! Can't wait to meet you Baby Girl!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't beleive it is getting so close and You look awesome!! Can't wait to meet your new little addition. Glad you are feeling so well. We can't wait to meet your new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to challenge Paul to a BBQ cookoff, if he is up to learning a few things.....

    Carlos Guerrero

    ReplyDelete