Quote of the Moment:

Love is a seed: it has only to sprout, and its roots spread far and wide- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Two weeks old!







Lia is two weeks old already. Life around here is pretty much the same- full of feedings, diaper changes and sleeping (for Lia anyway- Mommy and Daddy still aren't getting alot of sleep). But Paul and I are really enjoying being parents. Lia goes with Daddy to take Monkey for walks and she loves to make cute faces at Mommy. I think she smiles at me and sometimes sticks out her tongue! I can't wait until she becomes more able to express her little (or big) personality.



Paul heads back to work on Monday. It was great to have him home for two weeks. Now, I'll get to fly solo with Lia which is a little scary but I'm sure we'll be great. Pretty soon I want to start a 'Mommy and Me' yoga class that is designed for new moms and their babies. It should be fun to get out of the house, meet other new moms and work on getting my body back to it's pre-pregnancy state.

2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful! Sounds like you guys are settling into parenthood. I know it will be a change with Paul gone, but you will do wonderfully! I would love to chat with you to hear how everything is going, so give me a call when you have some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lia is very beautiful and it sounds like you guys are doing a great job!! Everything is so new and it is normal to feel everything that you are feeling now. I've no doubts that you will handle the transition well with Paul going back to work. I can't wait to visit in one week!!!

    ReplyDelete