Quote of the Moment:

Love is a seed: it has only to sprout, and its roots spread far and wide- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Aunt Michelle

Dear Michelle,
You are my sister and my best friend! I am so grateful that you were able to come and visit for a week to take care of me and Lia (and Paul). Thank you so much for cooking, cleaning and sharing the various chores of baby duty. Lia was pretty fussy while you were here so your love and support was extra important to me. I miss you already. I'm so glad you've already met your niece and have become a part of her life. Can't wait to see you in October. We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Kate-I have tears in my eyes!! I absolutely loved visiting and helping you and Paul and meeting and spending time with my cute little niece. I wish I could have stayed longer-October seems so far away. Love and miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete