Quote of the Moment:

Love is a seed: it has only to sprout, and its roots spread far and wide- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

As this holiday weekend comes to an end I reflect on some things I am thankful for. I am thankful for my family. I have an amazing husband and a new daughter that constantly bring joy to my life. I am thankful that my family (husband, child, parents, sister and extended family) is healthy. I am thankful for the house I have to live in and all the comforts that come with that. I am thankful for a kitchen full of food. I am thankful that my husband has a job that supports us (even though I don't see him as much as I would like)...I am thankful for good friends. I will try to remember these things throughout the year and be always thankful for all the blessings in my life. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment