Quote of the Moment:

Love is a seed: it has only to sprout, and its roots spread far and wide- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mommy's Birthday



Michelle and I always spend our birthday together. This year she came out early and although we had a fabulous time, we were not together on the actual day. It was a little sad but Lia helped me have a good day. The weather was beautiful and we took Monkey for a great walk. Lia giggled every time Monkey ran after the ball! Then we went to Mommy and Me yoga. Lia loves seeing all the other babies and rolling around on the floor. And I love the yoga and talking to other Moms. I hope this is an activity that Lia and I will share for years to come. And for future birthdays, Michelle and I have agreed to be together on the actual day.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! we definitely need to be together on the birthday. it was sad without you! But I enjoyed my earlier visit very much. love you!

    ReplyDelete