Quote of the Moment:

Love is a seed: it has only to sprout, and its roots spread far and wide- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, April 16, 2010

Visit



Deciding what to order with Aunt Michelle

Relaxing with Grandpa

Shopping at Celestial Seasonings

Hanging with the Girls

Well, the Lentz Family Invasion (as my sister put it) has come and gone. My Father, Linda, Michelle and my Aunt Sallie and Cousin Sara all came to visit for a couple of days. They came from both sides of the country, Pennsylvania and Washington state. It was so great to see everyone. I'm happy Lia got to spend time with her family. She really warmed up to everyone quickly and showed everyone her new skill of crawling. Thanks everyone for making the trip here. Miss you already.





1 comment:

  1. The Lentz Family "Invasion" (haha) was awesome! So great to see Dad and Linda, and Sallie and Sara who I don't get to see very often. Love you all very much. I'm very grateful we all did this. Thank's Paul, Kate and Lia for everything.

    ReplyDelete