Quote of the Moment:

Love is a seed: it has only to sprout, and its roots spread far and wide- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, May 28, 2010

Things that make Lia laugh

I figured I should make a list of the things that Lia finds hilarious as there seems to be more and more as time goes by. These things not only elicit squeals of delight but belly roll laughs and the cutest chuckles and giggles you've ever heard. Maybe this is par for the course with babies but Paul and I think we have a goofy girl:

1. Ripping plastic garbage bags apart.
2. Tearing junk mail. Really any perforation of any kind.
3. Burping or hiccuping (when I burp, Lia laughs; when Paul burps (belches) Lia is scared which makes Paul and I laugh.
4. Cutting finger nails (mine, not hers). Don't ask.
5. Swatting flies or mosquitoes (extra giggles if I exclaim loudly that I missed).
6. Monkey. Lia ADORES Monkey and is always excited to see him.

Oh, funny! I love that there is a list and that we seem to have a very happy girl! Because really, when Lia is happy Mommy and Daddy are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment