Quote of the Moment:

Love is a seed: it has only to sprout, and its roots spread far and wide- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Trip to Erie



Lia and I took a trip to Erie to visit my family. Unfortunately, Paul had to stay home and work. I was a little nervous about flying solo with Lia but she was amazing. She did great on both plane rides and slept 11 hours straight EVERY night we were there!! We had a wonderful time visiting with family. Lia met her Great Grandparents (my mom's parents), her other Great Grandma (Linda's mom) for the first time and spent alot of quality time with her grandparents, aunts and uncles. Some of the highlights were playing on the beach (she loved all the rocks more than the water), playing with Grandpa's and Aunt Michelle's cats and just spending time with family. Lia got 2 new teeth while on vacation and that didn't slow her down a bit. She did start picking her nose which isn't too exciting. But she also learned how to do eskimo kisses with me and that is very exciting! Thanks to everyone for making it such a great trip for us. I'm ready for the next trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment