Quote of the Moment:

Love is a seed: it has only to sprout, and its roots spread far and wide- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Look at that hair!

Lia took a long time to get hair. Now that she has about 1 1/2 inches, it sticks up in every direction in a frizzy mess! Don't get me wrong, I love the curls...I just don't know what to do with the frizz. Do I really get de-tangler or leave-in condition for my daughter's 1 1/2 inches of hair? Which one of my readers is good with hair? Give me some advice!
Her hair definitely adds to her personality. Lia is super goofy, silly and smiley. She is such a happy little girl and makes us laugh all the time.

Here she is posing with her 2 brand new purses from Grandma. She loves them so much. My mom made me a new purse and farmer's market bag and she made Lia matching ones!! How adorable is that? Lia and I are very excited!

1 comment:

  1. Katie-
    Emmett has curls and I spray his hair in the mornings with kids conditioning spray and then just form the curls with my fingers. It gets rid of the frizz, tames the mess, it detangles, and it's tear free. Hope that helps. She is too cute with her crazy little curls!

    ReplyDelete