Quote of the Moment:

Love is a seed: it has only to sprout, and its roots spread far and wide- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A big step!

We took a big step this weekend.  Yup, our little girl got her very own big girl bed.  She loves it!  She was very interested in 'helping' Dad put it together.  She decided which blanket and stuffed animals went on it.  She doesn't really get that your head is supposed to go one way and your feet the other... but she's been sleeping very well in it.  I can't believe it!  I can't believe there isn't a crib in my baby's room anymore.  I can't believe my child can just get out of bed on her own (scary)!!  I can't believe my girl is growing up so fast.  Lia, you are such a big girl now! 
This piece goes here, Dad.

1 comment:

  1. Aww how exciting for her! Funny how into the whole experience they can get! I am sure you have lots of quilts to cover that bed with :)
    -Sara

    ReplyDelete