Quote of the Moment:

Love is a seed: it has only to sprout, and its roots spread far and wide- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Thursday, November 20, 2014

More Lia-isms

Cute things Lia has said lately:

'Mommy, use your warm breath to heat up the car'.  Hmm- am I part dragon?

'I love cheese boogers'.  She's been saying this one for a long time and it still makes me laugh!

'Dad, your my sweet little pumpkin'.  Wow, I don't think Paul's been called a sweet little pumpkin for a long time!

'Mom, its time to get a new dog, a girl dog so Monkey can get married and become a Daddy'!  Ahh- that is so sweet!


New words by Lia:

Stinkerary- Being contrary and a stinker at the same time.  Hmm, she's an expert on that one.
Focustrate- focus and concentrate!
Figurizing- not sure what that one means!!

No comments:

Post a Comment