Quote of the Moment:

Love is a seed: it has only to sprout, and its roots spread far and wide- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Birthday!

To my wonderful sister, I love you!

Happy Birthday to us, Happy Birthday to us, Happy Birthday Katie & Michelle, Happy Birthday to us.

We've always been close. Best Friends Forever!

I love sharing hugs and kisses.

Going on fun vacations.

Partying together.

You are so much fun, Michelle. I always enjoy the time we spend together.

You are my best friend and an awesome sister. Can't wait to see you (in a week)!! Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE you too, so much!! Our birthday was just not the same without you. We'll have to make up for it next week. You too are my very best friend, forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are just the cutest! Happy Birthdays to you both! Hope you have a great trip next week!!

    ReplyDelete