Quote of the Moment:

Love is a seed: it has only to sprout, and its roots spread far and wide- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Keeping My Family Healthy

I just had to share this picture that I think is so cute and love so much. I try hard to feed my family good, wholesome food. I think I do a great job with Lia. She loves beets, carrots, yogurt, oatmeal, fresh fruit, salmon (and cheese and bread of course). I put pureed spinach, zucchini and green beans in smoothies. I don't feed her alot of sugar. I think she eats very well overall. Paul and I have always tried to eat healthy and practice a healthy lifestyle. Paul has been hiking several times a week (even in COLD weather). I take yoga classes, with and without Lia. We take our dog to the park. And do I have any pictures of us doing all these wonderful, healthy things? No. Here's a picture of Lia and Daddy watching TV and eating french fries together. Well, I guess life is all about balance. Gotta love it!

2 comments:

  1. you are a wonderful, dedicated mom and this is a great picture. Yup, balance is key!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta splurge every once in a while! :) Post some of your healthy recipies! I would love to try some!

    ReplyDelete